General question pops in the mind after buying Netgear Router is “What is my IP Address of Netgear Router”. In this article, we would like to provide some detailed information to extract the Netgear Router Login IP address from the manufacturer prospects. Generally, when you buy a Netgear Router it comes with default login access page by going through http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com. Mostly, it brings the Netgear Router login page within seconds if everything goes as mentioned by manufacturer. In case, if some settings were changed by the user either it might be at the end of router or at PC level, it’s better to look for alternative in order to get Netgear Router Login page. Let’s look how to access page using IP address.
Netgear Router Login IP Address
As a network administrator, I have seen many who failed to configure Netgear Router to access the internet through it. Ofcourse we are there to help them. If one failed to get the login page of Netgear router, the only chance to get Netgear Router login page is via IP address. Here the steps in brief on how to enable IP address access to change the basic settings of Netgear Wireless Router.
- Make sure to switch on the router and it should be connected to PC either though a wire or wirelessly.
- Configure the IP address if it is static.
- What is my Netgear Router Login IP Address?
- Where is my Router IP located?
Here are the steps to consider in order to check the IP address of Netgear Router.
- Open Command Prompt or press the combination of “Windows + R” then enter “cmd“.
- It will bring you the command prompt screen. Type “ipconfig” then hit enter.
- Scroll down until you see a label “Default Gateway” which is your Netgear Router Login IP for the current session.